Wednesday, February 11, 2009

foe dah bitchezs uber der !

HU AM I ??

oh well bitches , im good to be true and so real to be fake ! yeah im not perfect, im not that pretty and smart, not that rich but i dont complain anyway . im so damn happy with my fuckin life and contented with it, even if i dont have everything, who cares ?! loser .

im just an ordinary girl, im not tryin to be someone else . im just bein myself baybeh . and im lurvin it ! love my own personality . yes, im a bitch sometimes .. just not like yours .

and puhleeez biatches , dont ever ever try to judge me and how i am livin mah fuckin life as if yer perfect, whore ! and dont ever try to pull me down to get below on yer level, you'll never know what might happen , get it bitch ?!

and fer all the low class human-sluts-craps over there , HEY ! stop fabricating stories bowt me . what ever you say reflects on yer own personalities . so if i were you, just mind yer own fuckin monkey business or else, i'll be the one to shut that thang on you !! you asshoLe !! rawwr !

No comments:

Post a Comment