Monday, February 16, 2009

The reason why i took up nursing ...

Choosing a course is very difficult for me because in the first place I don't have any plans to step on the next level, in that time I'm in the stage where I want to be a forever high school student for the reason that I'm afraid to stay away from my friends and to get out from my school because of so many memories which I don't want to end up with. But life goes on, a student is like a process that must be accomplish to become successful, so as a fresh graduate of high school we must choose a course which we love and want to do in life, but unfortunately my dream of becoming a stewardess has not been recognized for the reason that my mother wants me to be a nurse because my cousins are nurses and she wants me to be what they are. I really don't like her idea for it is not my call, its not my dream in short but as we all know, we are just a students that depends on our parents so in return we must accept it. I must learn to love my course and accept it whole heartedly, maybe who knows this is what I want. As I've started it as a 1st yr.college , I did not expect how difficult it is, especially the anatomy moments and that time I planned to fail all my grades so that I can shift to another course, but then again,i did not win, so from that time on I've realized maybe this is my call because whatever stupid things I do, I always fail. As the time goes by when we are exposed in some RD's and community, I've realized that I want to be a nurse, I want to serve people and I really feel it for I am happy every time we are exposed to people. And now I'm very excited to be exposed in hospitals because for me I can really say and feel that I'm in a nursing student when I'm in that place. But one thing is bothering me, I'm afraid to have a mistake for I know that one mistake is equivalent to life. That's how crucial a nurse can be. Every step count.

15 comments:

  1. its not only in nursing that something counts... it is almost in all courses... strive hard and achieve your goals in life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi louise...

    Giving love and care are our duty...
    Keep someone alive, cheerful, and active are our duty...

    tc..

    and

    comment back..

    thnx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fum2x!
    Gudluk on your
    NURSING CAREER!(°°)
    I hope u'll be my nurse
    someday^^ it would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will always give others hope,
    we are angel with a stethoscope.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. loit loit. GOD BLESS future nars. owee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. elow louisse!

    just always remember what God had promised in Jeremiah 29:11... "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future."

    add me up! notereader03.blogspot.com

    God bless you always! :)
    Trust in the Lord

    ♥CJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, its hard to choose the best course but I think we have potential to become professional nurses someday.. God Bless.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. do gud ou U'R StuDiEs!
    aNd im XuR u CN rEAcH u'r gOaLs In LifE!
    KeEp RoCkIN!
    gOd BlEsS yOu AlwAys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let us strive on to finish the work we are in...woooooohh.kya toh. gudkuck 2 us

    ReplyDelete
  10. gogogogo!!!
    u can do it...
    god will guide u..

    ReplyDelete
  11. i know we have different reasons why we chose this course,..whatever the reasons is lets just make our parents proud!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. ` love it !
    ` hhehehe
    ` what a great and inspiring blog you've made.
    ` actually.. yeah we should follow the path of what are parents wants for us..
    ` but choosing a course which u really didn't aim or dream for it.. won't really work!
    ` that's for me huh..
    ` when ur in the stage of picking up ur own course, is really important cause that's what u are gonna bring up to till u grow old..
    ` well it depends..
    ` but in your case.. since it was about your mom, that quite touched my heart !
    ` it ain't bad,, choosing a course which your parents wanted it for u.. or dreamed of, for u tO take !
    ` u even finally reaLized alot of things.. and enjoyed facing the crowd over it inside the hospital.
    ` Believing that one day, you'll achieve the course that u really dreamed of is one of the greatest thing in your life once u succeed for sure !
    ` that's for me.. ^^
    ` nice one girL..
    ` keep rockin' !
    ` ^_^
    ` Just lift up you faith and trust to God !

    ReplyDelete