Thursday, March 5, 2009

My FRIENDS for life :)


TRINES


We are called TRINES because we are like twins for the fact that we have many similarities but because we are three, we decided to name it as TRINES instead of twins. And it all started here, the limited laughs, countless memories and our endless friendship.

These are my true friends since elementary to college, even though we are far from each other and have our own lives now, we still communicate and bond together in whatever situation. They are my friends in any ways. They love me for who I am and I love them too for who are they with no reasons and doubts. I am very happy and lucky to have them, they are sisters forever and friends for life.


They are the ones which I can trust with my deepest secrets, someone who always know how to make me smile. Sometimes it seems that they know me better than I know myself. They are always there for me in good and bad moments in my life,they catches me whenever I fall. I know I can count on them anytime. I really treasure our friendship just as I treasure them.

3 comments: