Wednesday, March 4, 2009

[ the story behind my name ]



My complete name is Louise Jeanne Quilon Cabanban, they used to call me louiz and
that's how simple it is yet still others mispronounced it,so i think my name is kinda complicated.lol.Anyway my name is pronounce as Loyz not Luis and it is spell as Louise, it can also be Louiz for sometimes. So it is very obvious that Louise is not a feminine type but instead a unisex name that's why some people thought that I'm a boy, we'll maybe that's part of it. Even though my name is like that I still have to accept it
.



So here how it goes, my mom told me the story behind my name maybe when I was in 3rd year High school. She said that my name Louise comes from her favorite character in superman, i think she's the partner of superman, and her name is louis, I don't know if that's the correct spelling because I'm not so fanatic of it,haha..,then my Jeanne comes from her favorite name which she wish its in her name too but obviously my grandma dont want that name to her, so she decided to name it to her baby and that was me.


Even though it was not my favorite name and even though some people pronounce it badly, I still LOVE it, I still want it because it really fits on me. Simple yet difficult, that's my name and I want it to be just like that.

1 comment: